Interested? Apply by clicking the link below:
Autoblocks is building a cutting-edge suite of developer tools that seamlessly integrate generative AI model management into existing developer workflows. Our founding team brings extensive experience and expertise across product development, engineering, and enterprise sales.
- Technical leadership. We're looking for a Founding Engineer who can provide technical leadership on all aspects of product development, including architecture, coding standards, and code reviews. You will be responsible for building and scaling our platform, ensuring it is performant, scalable, and secure.
- Ownership mentality. You'll have the opportunity to own initiatives from start to finish. This includes defining requirements, designing solutions, writing code, testing, and deploying to production. You'll be responsible for ensuring that each release meets a high standard in terms of functionality, performance, and quality.
- Collaboration is key. You'll work closely with our Product Designer and growing Engineering team to ensure the highest quality implementation and user experience.
- Innovation mindset. The canvas is blank. At Autoblocks, you'll play a key role in shaping our technology stack, architecture, and development processes. We value engineers who can think creatively and push the boundaries of what's possible.
- Full-stack development. You'll be working on all parts of the stack, from the front-end to the back-end, and everything in between. We value engineers who are comfortable working across the entire technology stack and can contribute to all aspects of product development.
You will be a good fit if you have the following:
- Expertise in full-stack development. We are seeking a candidate with a strong technical background and experience building complex, scalable systems. Bonus points if you have experience with machine learning, AI, or developer tools.
- Ownership mentality. Our ideal candidate has experience owning projects from start to finish and delivering high-quality outcomes. We value individuals that can execute, transforming an idea into reality.
- Collaborative mindset. We value team players who can work effectively with others, communicate clearly, and contribute to a positive team culture.
- Innovation mindset. We value engineers who are passionate about technology and can think creatively to solve complex problems.
- Resourcefulness and proactivity. We value candidates who can ruthlessly prioritize high ROI activities and demonstrate a strong sense of focus and initiative.
- Attention to detail. We believe that quality is crucial in delivering an exceptional user experience. We are looking for an engineer who takes pride in their thoughtfulness and meticulous attention to detail.
- Analytical approach to problem-solving. Great engineering is guided by both qualitative and quantitative insights. We seek an engineer who actively pursues such insights to inform and enhance their solutions.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure and DevOps. Proficiency in cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, or Azure) and experience with DevOps practices (CI/CD, deployment automation, monitoring, etc.) are all highly valued by Autoblocks.
- Our team is comprised of three cofounders, with our go-to-market HQ in New York City and our engineering HQ in Chicago.
- While we provide exceptional support for remote team members, we appreciate frequent in-person collaboration.
- Backed by a leading VC fund and several angel investors, we offer competitive salaries and meaningful early-stage equity.
- Though our team is small, we are dedicated to cultivating purposeful company culture. We value quality, autonomy, transparency, and a bias toward action.