Interested? Apply by clicking the link below:
Autoblocks is building a cutting-edge suite of developer tools that seamlessly integrate generative AI model management into existing developer workflows. Our founding team brings extensive experience and expertise across product development, engineering, and enterprise sales.
- Breaking the mold. We're looking for a Product Designer who is able to wear many hats and thrive in ambiguity. If you are pursuing a conventional Product Designer role with a narrow, well-defined purview, this position isn’t a great fit. At Autoblocks, you'll be encouraged to expand into other areas, such as user research and front-end development. We value designers who can roll up their sleeves and get involved in all aspects of the product development process.
- End-to-end ownership. You'll have the opportunity to lead initiatives from start to finish. This includes user research, strategy, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping. You'll be responsible for ensuring that each release meets a high standard in terms of Structure (user flows & wireframes) and Surface (layout, colors, typography, iconography). While we strive to make each release as complete as possible, we value high-velocity iteration and improvement.
- Collaboration is key. You'll work closely with our CTO and growing Engineering team to ensure the highest quality implementation and user experience.
- Creative freedom. The canvas is blank. At Autoblocks, you'll play a key role in shaping our design culture, processes, and product.
You will be a good fit if you have the following:
- Complex problem-solving expertise. We are seeking a candidate with a strong technical background and experience designing intricate solutions. Bonus points if you have experience designing developer-facing products.
- Attention to detail. We believe that visual delight is crucial in delivering an exceptional user experience. We are looking for a designer who takes pride in their thoughtfulness and meticulous attention to detail.
- Project ownership experience. Our ideal candidate has experience owning projects from start to finish and delivering high-quality outcomes. We value individuals that can execute, transforming an idea into reality.
- Orientation towards speed and efficiency. We love designers who have a proclivity for shipping at a high velocity without compromising quality.
- Resourcefulness and proactivity. We value candidates who can ruthlessly prioritize high ROI activities and demonstrate a strong sense of focus and initiative.
- Analytical approach to design. Great design is guided by both qualitative and quantitative insights. We seek a designer who actively pursues such insights to inform and enhance their designs.
- Emphasis on impact over perfection. We understand that design is an iterative process, and we value individuals who prioritize impact over perfection.
- Experience in user research and testing. Proficiency in user research methodologies, hands-on experience in user research and testing, and the ability to create prototypes for testing purposes are all highly valued by Autoblocks.
- Our team is comprised of three cofounders, with our go-to-market HQ in New York City and our engineering HQ in Chicago.
- While we provide exceptional support for remote team members, we appreciate frequent in-person collaboration.
- Backed by a leading VC fund and several angel investors, we offer competitive salaries and meaningful early-stage equity.
- Though our team is small, we are dedicated to cultivating purposeful company culture. We value quality, autonomy, transparency, and a bias toward action.