Autoblocks is building a cutting-edge suite of developer tools that seamlessly integrate generative AI model management into existing developer workflows. Our founding team brings extensive experience and expertise across product development, engineering, and enterprise sales.
We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Please note the following before reviewing the open roles:
- Prior experience. We are currently only considering candidates with 3+ years of experience. As a young company, we need early team members to take on substantial responsibility without too much oversight.
- Tech stack. We welcome applicants who have not worked with our stack before. While tools and technologies may change, the fundamentals remain consistent.
- Location. Our team is comprised of three cofounders, with our go-to-market HQ in New York City and our engineering HQ in Chicago.
- While we provide exceptional support for remote team members, we appreciate frequent in-person collaboration.
- Compensation. Backed by a leading VC fund and several angel investors, we offer competitive salaries and meaningful early-stage equity.
- Culture. Though our team is small, we are dedicated to cultivating purposeful company culture. We value quality, autonomy, transparency, and a bias toward action.
How can I apply?
Please submit your application using the link below.
Autoblocks Job Application
Turn data collection into an experience with Typeform. Create beautiful online forms, surveys, quizzes, and so much more. Try it for FREE.
Frequently asked questions
Autoblocks does not have an official office at the moment and we're remote-friendly. At some point, we may have an option for a hybrid work environment, but we will be fully remote for the next 6 months (at least).
- Haroon: NYC
- Adam: Chicago
- Hamza: SF
Yes, pending employment & visa restrictions.
Yes. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance + unlimited PTO.
We want to ensure that the individuals that join our team are set up for success and able to remain with the company for years to come. That’s why we follow a thorough interview process that covers the following:
- Behavioral questions. We believe that past performance is the best indicator of future performance. We want to hear, in detail, about your actions and behaviors in various work situations. Behavioral questions often begin with phrases like "Tell me about a time when..." or "Describe a situation where..." These questions will focus on areas such as problem-solving, teamwork, conflict resolution, leadership, and adaptability.
- We will rely on references to gain a holistic understanding of your work style.
- Technical ability. Being a 10x contributor requires a strong technical foundation. We value individuals that are exceptional at their craft and have the ability to learn new skills as needed. We care more about your abilities than degrees from prestigious institutions.
- We will rely on project-based interview(s) and assignment(s) to assess technical acumen.
- Note: We welcome applicants who have not worked with our stack before. While tools and technologies may change, the fundamentals remain consistent.
- Culture fit. Joining a young startup is a life-altering commitment. We want to make sure that every new member of our team is bought-in on our vision and values.
- Integrity. As the foundation of trust, integrity is essential. We seek individuals with a steadfast moral compass to join our team.
- Customer-obsessed. Our customers (and employees) form the lifeblood of our organization.
- Relentless about quality. Diligence in maintaining exceptional quality leads to compounding effects (and magical user experiences).
- Transparency. Clear, effective communication is key to reducing friction and fostering a harmonious work environment.
- Action-oriented. To maintain our rapid pace of innovation, we value a proactive mindset among all team members, encouraging swift decision-making and execution.
- Interviews with founding team and then a project-based interview/assignment(s) that will take a few hours.
- Chat with Haroon, team intros, a small coding screen, and a project-based interview (we don’t believe in esoteric leet-code problems).
We’re currently testing our product with a private group of users from notable companies (some of which you probably have heard of!).
In the dynamic environment of an early-stage startup, the hours invested directly contribute to the value we create. For that reason, we often find ourselves working later in the evening, on occasions, during the weekend. While we don't expect this to always be the case, we trust that equity compensation will duly reward team members for their extraordinary dedication and efforts.
- Despite the relatively high number of working hours, our management team is committed to flexibility to accommodate your unique lifestyle needs.